Here is a link to the Top Ten Tuesday information from The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is Top Ten Blogging Confessions.
- I am awful at scheduling posts. Top Ten Tuesdays are a good example of this – they can be written ahead of time, but the soonest I’ve written one is the day before. My newest goal is to write everything out Sunday night for the following week, but we’ll see how it goes.
- I worry about my blog content. Recently I’ve been thinking about how to make my blog more original. I’m not quite there yet, but hopefully I can think of something soon. Right now, I don’t find my blog any different from other book/review blogs, and I don’t want to continue that way.
- I don’t read as many reviews as I’d like to. I think a huge part of writing reviews (or writing anything) is to read what others have written. I’m not following that many blogs and I don’t check the book review tag as much as I think I should.
- I request books too often. I recently joined Netgalley and have been accepted for 9 books. Out of these I have read 2, and most of them come out in September. This isn’t a huge amount but I still think I should have reconsidered requesting so many at once.
- I have tried making banners and icons for the blog more times than I can count. They never turn out the way I want them. Luckily, the blog is Books and Kittens meaning I could choose a picture of my kitten for my icon and not feel too lazy for it.
I’m going to end it there. To be honest, those were pretty hard to come up with. I don’t think I have ten of them!
Feel free to link to your own post or let me know your confessions below!